Magento doesn’t need any introduction today. What is important for you is to take the Magento Enterprise development service to your advantage. You should know here that the best-known e-commerce companies around the world trust Magento Enterprise version for its’ businesses and the company Magento manages merchandise worth in excess of $100 billion annually. This, in other words, construes that almost every single largest online seller works on Magento with a view to meeting its business goals. Can you afford to be left behind?
Key areas of Magento Enterprise development:
- Aligning with the best practices: You will be happy to know that hiring Magento Enterprise development service, your business takes a giant leap towards globalisation. As we said, Magento is the most trusted e-commerce platform that manages B2B and B2C retailers in the most advanced countries such as the US and the Europe. As a matter of fact, adopting Magento for your business, you give your business a competing edge in the local as well as global market. It helps you reap the coveted benefits for your business in the years to come. In short, you align with the best practices in the world for your online business. It is important to mention here that no other e-commerce platform is as powerful as Magento.
- Unique e-commerce platform: It is the world’s no. 1 e-commerce platform and we believe that says it all about the growing influence of Magento Enterprise version and also its growing community around the world.
- Seamless integration of online and offline business: This is yet another unique advantage of Magento that seamlessly integrate both your offline and online businesses. This particular aspect of Magento solution is path-breaking especially with the understanding that based on your area of operation and the nature of products that you deal with, keeping both online and offline outlets could otherwise be a serious challenge. Therefore, a seamless integration between the two from Magento could be a game changer for your business soon.
- Sustainable growth: Permira Fund now backs Magento and you could also avail funding by adopting Magento for your business. It is, however, important to mention that Permira Fund keeps investing in companies to improve its’ performance and drive the sustainable growth.
- Additional features: Magento offers a set of additional features such as the business intelligence, cloud based omnichannel solutions, order management, and shipping. All these features keep your business afloat and also give your business the most crucial support from time to time with a view to staying highly competitive in the marketplace.
Magento is an open-source platform that keeps updating regularly bespoke to the needs of the changing market needs throughout the world. Magento Enterprise version isn’t available in the open-source and it’s a paid service that comes with additional features bespoke to the needs of different industries. However, Magento Community version of it is free. Therefore, irrespective of your business volume, we would recommend you to go for the Magento Enterprise version in the face of the rising malware attacks and others.